Part Time -Temporary Product Sales Assistant
The Product Sales Assistant is responsible for participating in maintaining cookie inventory for the council. She/he is responsible to provide coordination and support for all Product Sales Managers and Volunteers. At all times she/he must portray a positive image that is representative of policies, procedures, and promotes customer service to volunteers.
- Cookie cupboard management including inventory control
- Works in cooperation with Girl Program staff to implement the program aspects of the council’s product sales program.
- Embrace and enhance a culture that values diversity and ensures that staff, girl and volunteer efforts reflect the council’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service: Ensure internal/external customer service excellence.
- Communication: Strong written and oral communication skills both electronically and in person.
- Organization Skills: Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet established deadlines and goals.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS and PHSYICAL DEMANDS:
- Become a member and maintain membership in GSUSA.
- Data Entry
- Ability to lift and moves cases of cookies repeatedly
- Proven customer service skills (both verbal and written) required.