Temporary Property Services Coordinator
Temporary Property Services Coordinator ensures that billing, tracking, maintenance scheduling, and distribution of Girl Scouts of Connecticut’s equipment for properties (camps / service units). Duties include logistical support, project-based work, and general clerical/administrative responsibilities in a fast-paced, customer focused environment. The Coordinator performs multiple duties that require considerable experience, skills, and knowledge of organizational policies and practices. Some projects or information shared may be confidential in nature, and must be handled as such. At all times she/he must portray a positive image that is representative of policies, procedures and standards of the Girl Scouts of Connecticut.
- Maintains tracking of repairs and replacements that extend or improve the assets.
- Coordinates the distribution of property key access including camps and service units.
- Maintains and updates the database through IssueTrack to reflect activity, (i.e. newly purchased asset, replacement, repair) related to property, building contents, vehicles and IT equipment.
- Contributes to maintaining the recording of receipts for Grant related funding.
- Manages property reservations by volunteers, community partners, and other renting organizations. Gains expertise of property reservation system, i.e. DoubleKnot.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains and facilitates the distribution of requests for property and follow up to ensure work orders are completed. Responsibilities include but are not limited to communicating with staff, volunteers, and vendors.
- Proactively schedule all necessary testing, inspections and maintenance at properties for the summer camp season, including the set up seasonal vendors such as trash, portos, supplies, and scheduling inspections for boilers, elevators, fire, etc. for service centers (offices), etc.
- Manages the procurement of janitorial supplies, ensure GSOFCT resources are used wisely. Resolves issues and escalates to the Director of Property when necessary.
- Track volunteer work day expenses.
- Provides expense management and budget support for Property including but not limited to the receipt, coding and tracking of invoices, monitoring of payments and escalate problems to Director of Property when required.
- Manages the Town Green Condo Accounts Payable and Receivables.
EUDCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or an equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience
- Ability to work with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
- Strong attention to detail
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Become a registered member and maintain membership of GSUSA
- Physical ability to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects up to 25 lbs.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.